In preparation for the 2018-2019 Collective Bargaining, the National Executive and your RVP will be hosting Collective Bargaining Town Halls in the locations listed below.
- Sept 5 – Gander, NL at the Sinbad Hotel
- Sept 6 – Moncton, NB at the Residence Inn Moncton
- Sept 11 – Toronto, ON at the Toronto Gateway In-Terminal Hotel
- Sept 12 – Winnipeg, MB at the Four Points by Sheraton, Winnipeg Airport Hotel
- Sept 13 – Montreal, QC at the Marriott Montréal Airport In-Terminal Hotel
- Sept 17 – Vancouver, BC at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Sept 20 – Edmonton, AB at the Four Points by Sheraton, Edmonton Gateway
For Branches within driving distance to the Town Hall, there is no limit to the number of members that can attend. Please note lunch will be provided, however no other expense coverage will be available.
For out-of-town Branches, attendance allotment will follow Convention policy (Section I, art. 10.1). If your Branch wishes to send more people at Branch expense, please advise your RVP. All travel arrangements will be made by the CATCA National Office. For all attendees, lost time will be the responsibility of the individuals attending.
Travel to your meeting from outlying areas will be either the evening before or the morning of. Travel home will be the afternoon of the meeting.
A detailed regional B&F with RSVP deadlines will be distributed approximately one (1) month prior to the meeting.
Peter Duffey Doug Best
President Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF