The NAV Canada Bargaining Agents Association (NCBAA) is a collaborative group of the 8 unions within NAV Canada:
- Unifor 1016
- UCTE (PSAC)
At the recent Annual General Meeting, elections were for the NCBAA Executive and committee appointments. CATCA President Peter Duffey was re-elected NCBAA Chairperson and will also continue as the NCBAA Observer to the NAV Canada BoD Pension Committee. As Chair of the NCBAA, Peter will also continue to serve as the co-chair of the NAV Canada Joint Council (NCJC) Executive Committee.
There are four (4) voting members of NAV Canada who represent the Company’s 4 founding groups:
- Employees represented by the NCBAA
- The Government of Canada
- Business and general aviation
- Commercial airlines of Canada
The voting members elect Directors to the NAV Canada Board, approve By-law changes and appoint the company’s auditors. Peter will continue the role of the NCBAA voting member of NAV Canada. The members are:
- Canadian Business Aviation Association: Jim Facette, President & CEO
- National Airlines Council of Canada: Massimo Bergamini, President & CEO
- NAV Canada Bargaining Agents Association: Peter Duffey, CATCA President
- Transport Canada: Lawrence Hanson, Assistant Deputy Minister
Peter will continue to sit on the NCJC Benefits Committee and EVP Doug Best will continue to sit on the NCJC Allowances Committee.
Peter Duffey Doug Best
President Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.