February 26, 2021
Your Executive Board has created a short, 5 question survey which evaluates how the decisions being made by NAV Canada are affecting our Members. We encourage all active members partake.
The survey will be available as of today, Friday, February 26, 2021 at 16:00 ET and will close at 16:00 ET on Friday, March 5, 2021.
This will be crucial statistical information for CATCA to use as we relay the sentiments of our Membership accurately and ensure appropriate representation with supporting data.
How to access survey (2 methods)
Follow link provided in email received February 26, 2021
Survey link: simplyvoting.com
- You will be prompted to enter your Elector ID and Password.
- Your Elector ID is your name exactly as it appears listed in the Simply Voting email
- Apostrophes (’) have been removed
- A middle name has been added where two or more people have the same name
- Your Password is your PRI number (employee ID) which can be found on Workday
- If your PRI begins with “0” or “00”, do not enter those zeros.
- Once you have logged in to Simply Voting, you can review the survey and respond to the questions.
Members are encouraged to complete the survey as soon as possible; the deadline to submit responses is 16:00 ET on Friday, March 5, 2021.
On Behalf of the Executive Board;
Doug Best Scott Loder
President Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.