The National Office staff is in the process of finalizing all the details for the 2016 CATCA Convention. A few last-minute reminders:
- The final registration date is this Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Companions must fill out a registration form
- Those who do not submit a form and do not submit their $200 cheque will not be considered registered for Convention and may be unable to partake in the Companion’s Program, as space is limited
- Expense claims can be made for checked baggage charges
- Official Observers ($185.00) and Member Observers ($200.00) who have not yet sent in their registration fees are asked to please bring a cheque made out to “CATCA Convention” to Convention
- Buses will run from the airport to the hotel throughout the day on April 5. Volunteers at the airport will advise when the next bus will be arriving to take you to the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront
- Buses will also run throughout the day on April 9 from the hotel to the airport
- Everything is in walking distance and all Convention business is at the hotel, therefore there are no other shuttle bus services provided
- Convention documents are in electronic PDF format. Please ensure your laptop or mobile device has the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
- National Office will be closed April 2 to April 11, 2016. Please direct all inquiries to Sarah at email@example.com.
- Convention information, updates and documents can be found at catca.ca
See you in Halifax!
Click here for the PDF.