April 15, 2019
The National Office staff is in the process of finalizing all the details for convention 2019. Below are a few last-minute reminders.
- A PDF of the complete convention documents is available HERE, or as attached below
- Printed versions will not be available at convention
- Please print your own, or put the PDF on your laptop/phone
Hotel and Registration Desk
- The hotel is the Rimrock Resort in Banff, Alberta
- Upon check-in provide your last name and mention the “CATCA Convention” room list
- The CATCA convention registration desk will be located on Level 6 in the Box Office
- Sunday, April 28: complimentary CATCA shuttle buses will run from the Calgary airport to the hotel as follows:
- 11:15 h
- 13:00 h
- 15:15 h
- 17:30 h
- 19:45 h
- Look for CATCA volunteers in yellow shirts to guide you to the pick-up area
- Thursday, May 2: The CATCA shuttle bus will run from the hotel to YYC
- Schedule TBD by the OC
- If you are arriving/departing on other dates than above, the Banff Airporter or local taxis are available.
- For Delegates and Official Observers only, CATCA will reimburse one (1) checked baggage expense (AFTER Convention)
- Please complete the expense claim, sign it and include your receipts
Driving to Convention?
- If you registered as driving to Convention, your name has been provided to the Rimrock hotel
- This year, in addition to the traditional headphones, you will be able to download an APP to your phone and listen to the simultaneous translation via your earbuds
- APP info will be available at convention
- Please remember to bring your earbuds
National Office Closure
- National Office will be closed from April 29 to May 3, 2019
See you in Banff!
Click here for the PDF.