May 25, 2022
CATCA 2022 – 2023 Scholarship Awards Program
The W. Christopher Lilwall and Eric Paraskevopoulos Memorial Scholarship Awards Program sponsored by CATCA provides financial assistance to dependent children of active and retired members of the Association who are in pursuit of full-time post-secondary education.
Each of the $2,000.00 awards will be renewable annually to a maximum of four (4) years upon proof of enrollment of full-time post-secondary studies.
The program is open to dependent children of active and retired members who are in good standing. Eligible students must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary educational program. Applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- A copy of their official transcript from the last academic institution attended
- High School report cards will not be accepted
- Proof of enrollment in a full‑time post-secondary educational program for the upcoming school year
- A Curriculum Vitae outlining work experience, past achievements, and volunteer work
- 150-200 words outlining what their personal contributions to society have been
- 150-200 words outlining what contributions they intend to make to society in their adult life
- Two (2) signed letters of recommendation from non-family members’ familiar with applicant’s abilities
Complete submissions must be received by mail (email will not be accepted) on or before Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Submissions should be sent using a trackable mail service. ADDRESS: 2-1312 Leaside Ave, Ottawa ON, K1Z 7R1
All applications will have personal identification removed and be forwarded to the Selection Committee who will select the winners. The winners will be notified and their name will be published on the CATCA member’s access site of our website.
Nick von Schoenberg Scott Loder
Interim President Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.