July 2, 2022
2022 Contract Committee Election Results
Elections for the five (5) Contract Committee positions have been completed.
- Wayne Badcock who will represent the Gander ACC
- Scott Turner who will represent the Moncton ACC
- Jonathan Daoust who will represent the Montreal ACC
- James Legein who will represent the Vancouver ACC & Tower
- Richard Davenport who will represent the Toronto ACC & Tower
With these results, your new 2022 – 2023 Contract Committee representatives are:
|Committee Position||Representative||Committee Position||Representative|
|Edmonton ACC||Mike Loftus||Central Towers||Matthew Lo|
|Winnipeg ACC||Jeff Timmy||Prairie Towers||Chad Wassing|
|Gander ACC||Wayne Badcock||Atlantic Towers||Peter Bryant|
|Moncton ACC||Scott Turner||Pacific Towers||Steven Pawluk|
|Montreal ACC||Jonathan Daoust||Bilingual Tower||Jeremie Yelle|
|Vancouver ACC & Tower||James Legein||Non-control positions||Timothy Waldroff|
|Toronto ACC & Tower||Richard Davenport|
The Union wishes to thank all members who participated in this call for Committee members.
On behalf of the Elections Committee,
Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.