The NAV Canada 2016 Engagement Survey launched this past Monday, February 1. We are encouraging all CATCA members to complete the survey.
Your anonymity is assured!
- All survey results go directly to AON Hewitt, an HR solutions consultant
- Individual responses are never provided to NAV Canada
- It is impossible to identify a specific person from the data pool results.
- The code on your survey is an AON Hewitt code and cannot be used to identify you
- There is a minimum requirement of 10 respondents before aggregate data can be released
- Example: NAV Canada queries “female controllers in Tower XYZ”, but only 3 respondents from that Tower have answered as female, the data will NOT be released
- Even when the 10 count minimum is met, results are released only as a collection (aggregate) group – not as individual answers
Speak your mind
As of Friday, February 5, 2016, Operations had the lowest response rate at just 21.2%. Unfortunately, we have had the lowest rates since the survey’s inception. We’d like to change that. Don’t let the rest of NAV Canada’s employees speak for you – Speak for yourself.
The survey runs until February 29, 2016. See the Central homepage for more information.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for participating.
Peter Duffey Doug Best
President Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.