August 4, 2020
National Executive Vice President Voting Procedures
Electronic Voting for the National Executive Vice President position will commence Wednesday August 12th, 2020 at 12:00 EDT and will close at 12:00 EDT on Monday August 17th, 2020. The voting period for the election is 5 days as required by CATCA’s policy manual.
- Voter lists
a. Active members who do not have a member card on file, or have not provided a personal email address should submit a member card online or contact their local branch chair. Any changes or additions will be reported to the RVP.
b. Member cards may only be submitted online.
- The electronic ballot will be :
a. Scott Loder
b. Benoit Vachon
- A notice of the voting result will be sent via B&F as soon as the results are available.
Electronic Voting and Counting Procedure
- On August 11th, 2020, you will receive an email from “CATCA: firstname.lastname@example.org” which will provide you with access to vote.
- Check your spam and junk email folders for the Simply Voting email.
- If it does appear in one of these folders, flag it as “safe” so that it moves to your inbox.
- If you do not receive this email by 12:00 EDT Wednesday, August 12th, contact National Office via email (email@example.com)
Electronic Voting procedure (per revised Policy Book, Section I, 6.4 of June 2019)
- Proxy votes are not allowed
- Branch Secretaries and Facility Stewards are to refer any problems to their Branch Elections Officer, who will, in turn, report the problem to the Returning Officer
If you have any questions, please contact CATCA Elections Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Vice President – Pacific
Click here for the PDF.