August 28, 2020
Application Deadline Extension
CATCA 2020 – 2021 Scholarship Awards Program
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the deadline for the W. Christopher Lilwall and Eric Paraskevopoulos Memorial Scholarship Awards Program sponsored by CATCA has been extended until September 7, 2020.
Each of the two $2,000.00 awards will be renewable annually to a maximum of four (4) years upon proof of enrollment of full-time post-secondary studies.
The program is open to dependent children of active and retired members who are in good standing. Eligible students must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary educational program. Applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- A copy of their official transcript from the last academic institution attended
- High School report cards will not be accepted
- Proof of enrollment in a full‑time post-secondary educational program for the upcoming school year
- A Curriculum Vitae outlining work experience, past achievements, and volunteer work
- 150-200 words outlining what their personal contributions to society have been
- 150-200 words outlining what contributions they intend to make to society in their adult life
- Two (2) signed letters of recommendation from non-family members familiar with applicant’s abilities
Complete submissions must be received to National Office by September 7, 2020. It is highly recommended that submissions be sent via courier with tracking capabilities. BY MAIL (email will not be accepted) to:
Executive Vice President, c/o Scholarship Program
506-1356 Meadowlands Dr.
Ottawa, ON, K2E 6K6
Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.