The 2016 NAV Canada employee engagement survey is launching Monday, February 1, 2016. As clear and effective communication is essential for a healthy working environment, we are asking ALL CATCA members to participate and complete the survey.
NAV Canada’s most important asset is you – the employee. The survey is your chance to have your voice heard by providing honest information that will help improve day-to-day work life.
What’s working? What isn’t? What are you happy about? What are you not happy with? Feedback from those without current issues is just as important as hearing from those with active concerns.
The information and insights you provide will also help CATCA work harder for you by allowing us to better understand the nuances of what’s important to you.
Highlights of the 2016 Engagement Survey:
- It’s much shorter – almost half the length of last year’s survey
- Anonymity is assured! So please speak your mind
- More information is available on the Central home page
- You can also ask questions at email@example.com
- Runs from February 1-29, 2016
On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for participating.
Peter Duffey Doug Best
President Executive Vice President
Click here for the PDF.